Friday, August 16, 2013

My Scraps & More's Sketch # 42

Happy Friday!! Just saying that always puts a smile on my face! Gotta love Fridays! To me it signals time to sleep in, hanging out with family and friends and scrappy time! Hopefully to you it also means a new sketch from My Scraps & More! Here it is...




                                                    Tammi Bennett



                                                  Tracy Rhodes



                                                     Wendi Robinson



                                                 Lisa Moen

If you noticed, this sketch had all of us creating sports pages! What will you make with it?



2 comments :

  1. Super sketch and how bout those layouts from the DT!! Saving this sketch to do my nieces' soccer game this weekend....the sports theme rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments and participation in My Scraps & More Sketch!