Friday, November 15, 2013

My Scraps & More Sketch # 55

Happy Friday! I hope today finds the weather warmer for you than it is for me. It is COLD here I tell ya!! Cold + Inside = Scrappy time for me! Now if someone could just inform my husband of this, I would be forever thankful! haha!! Here is the latest sketch for you to spend your scrappy time on...


     
                                      Tammi Bennett


                                          Tracy Rhodes


                                          Lisa Moen


                                            Wendi Robinson


                                          Audrey Yeager

   
                                       Missy Whidden

Have fun playing with this multi-photo sketch!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments and participation in My Scraps & More Sketch!